




Kaden keeps us VERY busy, hence the reason for the time between posts.
Kaden's 9-month check-up...
Weight 20 lbs 5 ounces (40th percentile)
Height 29 inches (60th percentile)
No shots this time, but doctor routinely orders blood work (CBC and lead since the lead was found in toys). This was very traumatic for Kaden and mommy. They stuck him with the needle, missed the vein, and then prodded and poked for what seemed like an eternity, until I finally said I think it's time to stop and try another day. We have yet to do that, but since mommy had such a hard time, daddy will be taking him for his blood work a day this week. Apparently, there is a phlebotomist that is good with babies who wasn't there at the time of his blood work. I wish they would have told me that before hand, I would have waited.
Again, Kaden is a handful. We are still patiently waiting for those first teeth to pop through. He may sleep through the night once or twice a week, but on the norm gets us once during the night. He hates being on his tummy and will roll over instantly in protest. Since he doesn't like his belly, he doesn't crawl, but he is walking when holding one hand, but very wobbling. He will take off on his own if you don't hold onto him good, but again, too wobbly to even think about that.
I have included some current professional photos (our favorites). He did very well at the photo shoot, but the "real" bunny was a bit scared!! At least we got 1 picture of the front of the bunny, in all the other pictures, all you saw was the bunny's back side, as he was running away from the grips of Kaden!!!






2 comments:
NINE MONTHS already? How???? Wasn't it just maybe five months ago we were emailing about this all? I know, I do that every time. And I probably still will be when our kids are teenagers... He sounds like he's such a fun little guy and the pictures are adorable!
I love the pictures! He is really growing and he is so handsome. 12 months is right around the corner!
Kristy
Post a Comment