This past Saturday we went to Jesse & Angela's wedding. How cute are my 2 boys!!!! Kaden and Madison were both well behaved, Kaden loved to dance as long as I was the one doing the dancing and holding him. Madison just went with the flow. The wedding was beautiful. Our friend, Donnie, was the photographer at the wedding and captured this great photo. This is Kaden's second wedding, he didn't know what to think at first, but once he warmed up, he had lots of fun. What a character he is. My hands were full pretty much the entire time, but I may have been able to get a few good pics, so when I have a minute (or 2), I'll see what I have in my camera and post more if I got any good ones. In the meantime, I just love this picture....thanks Donnie!!!!Monday, October 12, 2009
Daddy and Kaden at Jesse's wedding
This past Saturday we went to Jesse & Angela's wedding. How cute are my 2 boys!!!! Kaden and Madison were both well behaved, Kaden loved to dance as long as I was the one doing the dancing and holding him. Madison just went with the flow. The wedding was beautiful. Our friend, Donnie, was the photographer at the wedding and captured this great photo. This is Kaden's second wedding, he didn't know what to think at first, but once he warmed up, he had lots of fun. What a character he is. My hands were full pretty much the entire time, but I may have been able to get a few good pics, so when I have a minute (or 2), I'll see what I have in my camera and post more if I got any good ones. In the meantime, I just love this picture....thanks Donnie!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment