Can you even believe the Maddy is 2 months old today?? She goes to the doctor for her check up later this week, so I'll update on that later, but for now, she is growing like a weed, she has more rolls than the Michelin man, doesn't miss a feeding every 3 hours day and night. She's very alert and isn't afraid to tell you when she wants something or just isn't happy. Her pictures are funny, every other shot, her eyes are wide open, I'm guessing the shock from the flash, but it's too cute. She is cooing and smiling a lot, so of course, that makes us all smile. She has a head full of long super soft curls/waves. It feels like she has been with us forever. Other than sleep deprivation, I can't remember what life was like without her. We love this baby girl so much and count our blessings everyday!!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Madison (AKA Princess Catherine)....
Can you even believe the Maddy is 2 months old today?? She goes to the doctor for her check up later this week, so I'll update on that later, but for now, she is growing like a weed, she has more rolls than the Michelin man, doesn't miss a feeding every 3 hours day and night. She's very alert and isn't afraid to tell you when she wants something or just isn't happy. Her pictures are funny, every other shot, her eyes are wide open, I'm guessing the shock from the flash, but it's too cute. She is cooing and smiling a lot, so of course, that makes us all smile. She has a head full of long super soft curls/waves. It feels like she has been with us forever. Other than sleep deprivation, I can't remember what life was like without her. We love this baby girl so much and count our blessings everyday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment