Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Short on time, so here are a few current pictures...

This Onsie says it all......



Go Sox........

Guitar Hero.....



Here is a picture of my precious new niece "Kadee" with great grand pap, Christy and Kaden. Kadee can care less about getting her picture taken but Kaden on the other hand, just wants down to roam!!!




1 comment:

Harmony said...

Hello!

You don't know me, but I'd like to get in contact with you. My name is Harmony and I'm looking into adoption with Heart to Heart. I saw your blog address listed on their blog. I'm currectly with another agency but am looking for a different one which will better fit our needs.

If you have some extra time I'd love an email from you, and we could go from there. My email address is harmonyfr@hotmail.com

p.s.- Kaden is such a cute little boy! And congratulations on a year!