Monday, August 31, 2009
Our new baby girl.....
So, I've been quiet about our new addition until now. So in case you don't know our wonderful news and to make a long story short, we received a phone call in mid June from our adoption agency that placed Kaden with us. Kaden's birthmom was expecting another baby and asked if we would like to adopt her baby girl that was due in August. Of course, this was a "no brainer." We felt so blessed and forever grateful to her. Really, there is no way you can ever repay a birthmom for this precious gift. After only a few days, we got our home study updated, our clearances, etc., etc., and were ready to welcome this new precious baby into our arms. Madison was born on 08/20/2009 at 12:26 p.m., weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces and 18 inches long. She is beautiful. We are happy to be home and are settling in. Here is a picture of our beautiful baby girl and I also have to include a picture of her big brother, Kaden.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
CONGRATS! What a blessing! She is absolutely beautiful!!!
So excited for you - and how amazing to be able to see the newborn pictures side by side on the blog (with Kaden's in the sidebar) as they have the very same eyes! She is absolutely beautiful.
Congrats!!!
Tiffany
(another H2H family)
Congratulations!
Amy
another H2H family)
Congratulations! She is a beautiful! I was wondering if that was you when I was checking the placement list. I have been stalking their site for a few months. However, I never remembered you mentioning you were adopting a baby girl! This is awesome.
That's amazing! So excited for you to have welcomed Madison into your family.
Post a Comment